e idea of “least squares” in regression (you need to fully read pp. 200-208 to understand).
3) What does it mean if b = 0?
4) What does it mean when r-squared is 0? What does it mean when r-squared is 1?
5) What is the difference in an unstandardized regression coefficient and the standardized regression coefficient?
6) If a report says test performance was predicted by number of cups of coffee (b = .94), what does the .94 mean? Interpret this. (For every one unit increase in ___,There is an increase in ___ )
7) If F (2,344) = 340.2, p < .001, then what is this saying in general about the regression model? (see p. 217)
8) Why should you be cautious in using unstandardized beta? (p. 218)
9) (Ch. 8) Explain partial correlation in your own words. In your explanation, explain how it is different from zero-order correlation (aka Pearson r).
10) (Ch. 9) What is the F statistic used to determine in multiple regression?
11) What is F when the null hypothesis is true?
12) In Table 9.4, which variable(s) are statistically significant predictors?
13) In Table 9.4, explain what it means if health motivation has b = .36 in terms of predicting number of exercise sessions per week.
14) What is the benefit of interpreting standardized beta weights? (see p. 264).
15) What happens if your predictor variables are too closely correlated?
16) Reflect on your learning. What has been the most difficult? How did you get through it? What concepts are still fuzzy to you? Is there anything you could share with me that would help me address how you learn best?
e dynamics of culture and people in teams.•To develop intercultural communication skills to communicate, solve problems, make decisions, and resolve conflict within teams.Methodology:Discuss the process of integrating a new product or service into the culture of FTIC. Since this assignment is about the team at FTIC and not your dynamics as a team, the narrative for this deliverable must be written in third person (objective style). At least three sources must be used in each section and this document should be a maximum of 2,000 words.Organizational Culture: How would you describe the current organizational culture at FTIC? How would the product or service your team has researched support the current organizational culture at FTIC? How would you suggest FTIC structure the team responsible for this new product rollout? What leadership characteristics will be necessary within the team responsible for the rollout? Why did you pick these characteristics? This should build upon your work in D3.VABES: What are the VABES of FTIC? How does your product align with the VABES of FTIC? Are there ways your product might not align with the VABES of FTIC?Organizational Structure: What is the organizational structure of FTIC? Where would your product fit into the organizational structure of FTIC? What steps will FTIC need to take to fully integrate your product into their current organizational structure? If you do not think it will fit into the organizational structure, explain why. Grading: For this section of the deliverable, you will be graded using the AACSB standards for written work rubrics located in the Z371 syllabus. This assignment is worth 25 points.