ated formula show the picture and box the answer.
Also, Don't forget the unit. also, please please show detailed work including very small calculation such as plus and minus. please also clear all the steps so i can use it as example for the similar questions
I have two questions for you.
I’m not sure how you paid for Walmart and CVS last year. When I made copies of receipts. I found out that you swapped the check 1234 $200.00 from Walmart to CVS. I just entered the amounts from Paid Receipts Report on form A
For Form B, I don’t see any box for 1-HP. Is it okay to add total form 1-ST and 1-HP together?
Please let me know what your thoughts are. Thank you for your help.”
" James, how come you ate lunch late? Eating late lunch is not good for you. Tell me what your favorite food is and i will treat you lunch one day after COVID is over"
“ Are you eating Korean food? You make me feel hungry. I love to eat beef tongues and chicken bbq. I wish I could sit next to you. ”
“ Thank you for sharing the information. You are the best teacher in the world.”
: This course has a Final Project which is in the form of a PowerPoint presentation (you may also use Google Slides). You can choose a topic from this semester or something you come up with yourself, but your presentation must be about economics and be original (i.e. not just material verbatim that you have pulled from your text/readings or off the internet). Of course, you can still insert charts, graphs, videos, graphics and excerpts from outside sources (as long as you cite those sources!) I want to see your commentary and analysis, in your own words. IMPORTANT: Copying the work of others and representing it as your own (ex. copy and paste off of the internet or your text, OR using someone else's work and just changing a few words) is Plagiarism, a serious academic offense. I have enabled the Turnitin plagiarism checker for this assignment, to help you identify potential areas of plagiarism. Papers that are substantially plagiarized will NOT be accepted for grading. Although the format is a Power Point, I want to emphasize that this is NOT like your typical Power Point, which is basically an outline for a live presentation. Your project must be substantially loaded with content. The first slide should be your Introduction slide, the next 10-15 slides should be informational slides, the second to last slide should be your conclusion (which summarizes your presentation) and the last slide should be the reference slide. Make sure you review the rubric below BEFORE you start your project, so that you are clear on how your project will be graded. NOTE: The due date is Wednesday, 12/16. A 20% late penalty will be assessed every day for assignments submitted past this date. PLEASE contact me if you have any questions about the requirements of this project, plagiarism, citations...or any other concerns! Rubric: Final Project Presentation Criteria Ratings Pts Introduction 5.0 pts Excellent/Good 3.0 pts Satisfactory/Needs Improvement 1.0 pts Unsatisfactory 5.0 Content 35.0 pts Excellent/Good 25.0 pts Satisfactory/Needs Improvement 15.0 pts Unsatisfactory 35.0 Conclusion 5.0 pts Excellent/Good 3.0 pts Satisfactory/Needs Improvement 1.0 pts Unsatisfactory 5.0 Organization 15.0 pts Excellent/Good 10.0 pts Satisfactory/Needs Improvement 4.0 pts Unsatisfactory 15.0 References and Citations 10.0 pts Excellent/Good 7.0 pts Satisfactory/Needs Improvement 3.0 pts Unsatisfactory 10.0 Total points: 70.0
I have an exam tomorrow and really need help.
The chapters are as follows
1) Discrete Probability Distributions
2) Binomial Distributions
3) Normal Probability Distributions
4) The Central Limit Theorem
These are the chapters. Please I need help asap! Whoever is good at these chapters please contact me Thank you
would work as well). This is just a small interview I need help with. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me. Here are the Questions
Interviewee’s specific degree
Interviewee’s place of employment
Interviewee’s email address and/or phone
Please describe your engineering field.
What is your current job title?
Please describe your particular job and duties.
What is your average work schedule?
Starting with high school, please describe your educational background chronologically.
If you had it to do over, related to your career or education, would you do anything differently?
What advice would you give to me as someone interested in pursuing a career path similar to yours?
on questions assignment. First, if you have not already done so, read pages 381-382 in the textbook. Second, complete the discussion questions that appear below. Please copy and paste the questions onto a Word document; then, type your responses after each question. To view the questions, please scroll down.
Third, in the textbook, read “A Modest Proposal” by Jonathan Swift (pages 214-222) and “How to Raise a Pimp” by Darryl L. Fortson, M.D. (pages 231-233). Fourth, complete the discussion questions regarding “A Modest Proposal” and “How to Raise a Pimp.” Again, please copy and paste the questions onto a Word document; then, type your responses after each question. To view the questions, please scroll down.
Due Date: Please see the Canvas announcement regarding this assignment.
Final Thoughts: Good luck with this assignment. You do not need to write an essay response to each question, so please do not do so. In fact, you should be able to successfully respond to each question in several sentences or a paragraph at most. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail or call me.
1. On pages 381-382, there is paragraph about tropical fish. Please quote the author’s stated claim exactly as it appears in the paragraph. (Hint: the stated claim is one sentence long.)
2. On pages 381-382, there is paragraph about tropical fish. Since this paragraph is a satire, you know that the stated claim is not what the author truly believes, so please paraphrase the author’s implied claim. (Hint: the implied claim should be one sentence in length.)
3. On page 382, there is paragraph about circuses. Please quote the author’s stated claim exactly as it appears in the paragraph. (Hint: the stated claim is one sentence long.)
4. On pages 381-382, there is paragraph about circuses. Since this paragraph is a satire, you know that the stated claim is not what the author truly believes, so please paraphrase the author’s implied claim. (Hint: the implied claim should be one sentence in length.)
“A Modest Proposal” by Jonathan Swift
1. The author of the work is not the same individual who is making the claim. In fact, Swift assumes a persona, the persona of someone he, hopefully, is not. List some of the characteristics of his alter-ego.
2. What is the proposer’s (we will use the word proposer to identify the individual making the claims) attitude toward the beggars he describes in the opening paragraphs?
3. In one sentence, paraphrase the proposer’s stated claim.
4. In one sentence, paraphrase the proposer’s implied claim.
5. According to the proposer, what are some of the issues that need correcting?
6. How does the use of facts and statistics help to bolster the proposer’s credibility?
7. Who will be the beneficiaries of this modest proposal?
8. Identify at least four good things that will come from this modest proposal.
9. Does the proposer address any arguments that might be raised against his modest proposal? If so, how does he address them?
10. Looking at the final paragraph, why does the proposer end his modest proposal in this manner?
11. Who is the intended audience of this satire?
12. Did you enjoy this satire? Why?
13. Does this satire have any relevance for us reading it today? If so, what is it?
“How to Raise a Pimp” by Darryl L. Fortson, M.D.
1. In one sentence, paraphrase the author’s stated claim.
2. In one sentence, paraphrase the author’s implied claim.
3. According to the author, what are the four things that one must do in order to raise a pimp?
4. Who is the intended audience of this satire?
5. What is the author trying to accomplish with his satire?
6. Did you enjoy this satire? Why?
7. Do you think this satire is effective? Why?
of question from the chapter. If the student shows progress it is very likely that we will need at least weekly tutoring.
The Topic is inequalities and linear programming.
Please find attached the material:
-cmic unit is the chapter they are studying,
- Core linear programming is questions on the chapter.
- U2 Exam. will need help in answering the questions:
Please read the material carefully and tell me how much time is needed to make the best use of this time to explain the and go over the examples.
How long it takes to have the student review her work with you.