2.Let's Play Ice Hockey!
An ice hockey player uses hockey stick to apply force on a motionless puck as shown on
motionless puck as shown on the picture above. The net force that the stick applies on the puck is 150N and the contact lasts for 7.5 ms. The mass of the puck is 166 g.
A) (1 point) Calculate the acceleration of the puck under the influence of the net force.
B) (2 points) Calculate the puck's change in momentum due to the impulse applied by the hockey stick.
C) (1 point) What is the velocity of the puck once it leaves the stick?
Puck travels over rough ice and comes to a stop after 25 m. The force diagram below shows all forces acting on the puck during that travel.
Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 2.04.05 PM.png
D) (1 point) Calculate the work done on the puck by gravitational force.
E) (1 point) Calculate the work done on the puck by normal force.
F) (2 points) Calculate work done by friction force on the puck.
Now stationary, the puck (red) collides with a blue puck of the mass .332 kg moving to the left with velocity of 2.5 m/s. If collision is perfectly elastic calculate:
H) (2 points) Total momentum of blue+red puck system before collision?
I) (1 point) What is the total momentum of blue+red puck system after collision? How do you know?
J) (2 points) What is the velocity of the blue puck after collision?
3.5 students participated in a Exam. There were 3 subjects. All numbers were stored in a two - dimensional array.
Marks of each students :
CSE115 CSE 173 CSE215
Jamal 80 70 60
Mamunul 57 76 74
Saad 67 98 87
Rana 98 87 90
Mabubur 45 97 34
1. How to create function named myTotalMark which calculate Total Obtained marks of each students, Print Total marks of each students with their name. Note: Create 2D array using marks in this function and pass same array to next function(specificStudent and specificMarks) as a parameter.So you have to call those function from myTotalMark.
2. Now create another function named specificMarks which calculate Total average marks of Three specific subjects according to teachers input(1 to 5).If teacher Enter 1 it will calculate average marks of CSE115 course.Store marks in a Array and print average marks with subject name. void specificMarks(int subject)
3. Create another function named specificStudent which calculate Three Specific students marks according to teachers input(1 to 10).If teacher Enter 1 it will calculate the total marks of Jamal.Store marks in a Array and print three students mark with their name.Pass this array to Grade function as a parameter. void specificStudent (int student)
4. Create another funciton named grade which Calculate grade of Three students which were obtained in specificStudent Function.Using this range: void grade(int number[ ] )
5. Now create main function and call only myTotalMark function to display output.
please do it in #c program
8.Must know how to use TI 84 Plus CE calculator and be able to teach that skill without wasting time,
or give some complimentary/bonus time while you figure it out, or figure out how to do particular things between sessions instead of during the session
Current topics: understand slope and y-intercept and be able to apply it to equations written using different letters instead of m and b or instead of y and x; parallel, perpendicular line equations; calculate slope/gradient of graphs/sides of shapes/equations; calculate midpoint; calculate distance between two points on a graph; find the equation of a line given a graph or given 2 points; learn the meanings of symbols such as R for real numbers, Z for integers' calculate area of a triangle on a graph
The student is in Kazakhstan and speaks Russian and Kazakh fluently, but is intermediate in English. Please speak with her in English as much as possible, but knowing Russian or Kazakh would be a good bonus that would make you preferable to other tutors all else being about the same, though familiarity with TI calculators or the ability to figure them out is also very important.