bundance of isotope I is (1.94x10^1)%, what would be the calculated atomic mass (in amu)?
2) A hypothetical element exists as two isotopes: I = 78.00 amu and II = 84.00 amu. If the atomic mass of this element is found to be 80.33 amu, which isotope must be more abundant?
3) If the hypothetical polyatomic ion ThOM2- is called "thomite", what would be the formula and name of the acid formed by this ion?
4) How many atoms of hydrogen are there in a sample of (4.00x10^2) grams of NH3(g)?
5) How many O (oxygen) atoms are there in (6.40x10^2) grams of H3PO4?
6) How many moles of fluorine atoms are there in (5.80x10^2) grams of SF4?
7) When 3.50 g of titanium (Ti) reacts with oxygen, the resulting oxide compound weighs 5.84 g. What is the empirical formula of this oxide?
8) How many moles of molecules are there in (6.70x10^2) grams of CH4?
9) A chemical is found to be 80.0% C and the rest is H. If the molar mass of this chemical is known to be 90.2 g/mol, what is the molecular formula?