For all annotation, your final submission should include the:
• Completed Annotation in MS Words or Pdf format.
Your article annotation
mpleted Annotation in MS Words or Pdf format.
Your article annotation should have four sections as described below:
Section 1 – Article Information Marks: 1
1. Title of the Article
2. Name of the Author(s)
3. Source of the Article
a. Journal Name
b. Publication Details – Year, Volume, Issue, and page nos.
Section 2 – Preliminary Analysis (1 Paragraph). Marks: 2
1. Purpose of Research – summarize aim of the study and specific research objectives
2. Nature of Research – is the study exploratory, descriptive, causal?
3. Theoretical Framework – describe the model followed or proposed in the study
4. Conclusion – summarize the major findings of the study.
Section 3 – Methods & Empirics (3 Paragraphs). Marks: 3
1. Research Method – describe in detail the research method used in this study.
If the author(s) does not discuss the research method in detail, or the explanation is not clear from the article, please refer to external sources.
2. Data Collection
a. Identify the prime mode of data collection.
b. Describe the process of data collection.
c. Discuss the measuring instrument.
3. Sampling Technique
a. Identify the target population.
b. Describe the sampling technique.
c. Assess how well the sample represents the population.
4. Goodness of Measures & Analysis
a. Describe the efforts made by the researcher(s) to ensure reliability & validity of the study.
b. Describe the tools used for analyzing the data.
Section 4 – Critical Review (2 Paragraphs). Marks: 4
Use this space to note your overall evaluation of the article. In your opinion, how good this article was compared to other articles, either in the discipline/area, or in the same journal
2.URGENT PLZZZ PLZZ ANSWER
Coupon redemption, a strategy for spurring sales, is the variable of interest to this study.
erest to this study.
Needless to say, this sales strategy will be effective when the distribution channels for the product in question are well planned, when there is sufficient advertising to let the consumers know about the promotion, when the package clearly indicates the coupon redemption scheme with the expiration date, if any, and the packaging of the product is of the right size (neither too big nor too small to serve the needs of the consumer). Of course, all these factors will not help, unless there is an established frequent need for the product for consumers.
Develop a theoretical framework for the above mentioned scenario.
Read the following information identify the concepts and develop a conceptual model for the scenario below.
Incidence of smoking in movies has started to increase again, after having declined for several decades. According to the National Cancer Institute smoking is seen in at least three out of four contemporary box office hits. What's more, identifiable cigarette brands appeared in about one-third of all movies in 2019. Exposure to smoking in movies is an important predictor of adolescent smoking initiation: smoking in movies has been shown to affect adolescents' intentions to start smoking. In turn, the intentions to start smoking are determined by a more positive attitude toward smoking after seeing a film character smoke. Recent research has revealed that the relationship between seeing a film character smoke and the attitude toward smoking is stronger when a person's identification with a film character increases. These findings are consistent with social learning theory, which predicts that attitudes and behaviors are modeled by observing the behaviors of others.
HELP URGENT PLZ
QUESTION IS NOT INCOMPLETE OR MISSING
1)Dorothy Dunning , Chief Production Manager , was on top of the world just two years ago . In her nontraditional job , she was cited to be the real backbone of the company , and her performance was in no small measure responsible for the mergers the institution was contemplating with other well - known global corporations . Of late though , the products of the company had to be recalled several times owing to safety concerns . Quality glitches and production delays also plagued the company . To project a good image to consumers , Dunning developed a very reassuring web site and made sweeping changes in the manufacturing processes to enhance the quality of the product , minimize defects , and enhance the efficiency of the workers , A year after all these changes , the company continues to recall defective products !
Do you think so research might have solved the Dorothy problem , if yes how ? (Be specific while answering and plan the body of writing recalling the concept of research ) 3marks
2) The GAAP ( Generally Accepted Accounting Principles ) do an unacceptable job of accounting for the principal activities of the Information Age companies . Today , investors are in the dark because the accounting is irrelevant . The basic purpose of accounting is to provide useful information to help investors make rational investment , credit , and similar decisions , but today's most important assets and activities - intellectual capital and knowledge work are totally ignored . Professor Robert A. Howell wants to reform the accounting system with the goal of making clear the measurement of how companies produce cash and create value .
How would you define the problem in the following case ? 2 MARKS