les can perform all normal functions at temperatures approaching 90 degrees celsius, while the DNA polymerase found in most bacteria cannot function at such extreme temperatures. Describe the differences in protein structure that could account for such variance in temperature resistance
2) Large nonpolar molecules can be dissolved into polar liquids in the presence of a class of compounds known as surfactants. This process is crucial in the digestion of lipids and the production of these compounds is the primary role of the gall bladder. Describe how the compounds produced in the gall bladder are able to increase the solubility of lipids in the polar environment found within the small intestine.
Big Bend National Park.
1. Where, specifically, are these two parks located (aside from the state or nation).
Describe one or two major natural features of the two national parks and common wildlife found there.
2. How were the major natural features of the two national parks formed? How were they weathered? Do you agree/disagree (and why)?
3. How has climate change impacted these parks, or what are the major concerns related to climate change at these parks?
of question from the chapter. If the student shows progress it is very likely that we will need at least weekly tutoring.
The Topic is inequalities and linear programming.
Please find attached the material:
-cmic unit is the chapter they are studying,
- Core linear programming is questions on the chapter.
- U2 Exam. will need help in answering the questions:
Please read the material carefully and tell me how much time is needed to make the best use of this time to explain the and go over the examples.
How long it takes to have the student review her work with you.