2.MUST access/view this website link to help me solve this one big lab question:
https://opengeology.org/historicalgeology/virtual-field-experiences-vfes/vfe-glaciers/#Continental_glaciation_in_LiDAR And go/view liDAR image map of Scandinavia below the heading “Continental glaciation in liDAR” to view the image portion of the Scandanivia map on that site. I need help for this one final question regarding this liDAR image of Scandinavia for this lab assignment I’m doing to “Identify one of each of the following geomorphic 5 features below each associated with continental glaciation (TAKE a screenshot on your PC of an example of each from this liDAR map image of Scandinavia, and send those 5 images, labeling key features of the image, and put all 5 screenshot images of these below features with their labeled annotated key features in a Word Doc or PDF to SEND to me). From accessing this website link and using the liDAR map image of Scandinavia take take these 5 key feature screenshots, HERE are there 5 required features BELOW required to screenshot with key features labeled/annotated to take one of each on your PC( press “Fn” + “PrtScr” to screenshot images on your Windows PC(don’t know how on Mac PC) or use/downloa snippet program to take computer screenshots of these 5 features):
kettles SEE attached photo file for same directions for this question as typed here, but for more better simpler clarity to read the same directions as typed here on this attached file. ALSO THIS Assignment is really due by 11:59 pm tonight 11/7, but I want it done at least by 7 or 8 pm today 11/7. Thanks, please try to help me ASAP, I’m struggling.
4.Please spend 20 minutes each day (Mon-Fri) that we are not in school this week applying what you have learned
e learned from your articles to the Socratic Seminar Questions below.
Each response should be 1-3 Paragraphs long.
For each question remember to cite information from the articles you read and analyzed.
To What Extent Are We Our DNA?
-In other words, how much of who we are does our DNA control?
How do you take DNA from two people (parents) and combine it to make one person (child)?
How can a child display a trait that neither of their parents themselves have?
Do all populations have the same genetic variation?
-How can we explain the pattern and trends we see in populations?
To What Extent Are Genetic Variations a Life or Death Situation?
-In other words, how do variations in a species’ DNA promise them Life or Death?
What are the possible causes of genetic variation in a population?
To what extent does genetic variation depend on mutations?
How Has Our Increased Understanding of Genetics Affected Society?
How has our increased understanding of genetics affected the world?
How has our increased understanding of genetics affected the United States?
How has our increased understanding of genetics affected your community?
6.: There are four things that you need to do in order to successfully complete this module's discussion questions assignment.
on questions assignment. First, if you have not already done so, read pages 381-382 in the textbook. Second, complete the discussion questions that appear below. Please copy and paste the questions onto a Word document; then, type your responses after each question. To view the questions, please scroll down.
Third, in the textbook, read “A Modest Proposal” by Jonathan Swift (pages 214-222) and “How to Raise a Pimp” by Darryl L. Fortson, M.D. (pages 231-233). Fourth, complete the discussion questions regarding “A Modest Proposal” and “How to Raise a Pimp.” Again, please copy and paste the questions onto a Word document; then, type your responses after each question. To view the questions, please scroll down.
Due Date: Please see the Canvas announcement regarding this assignment.
Final Thoughts: Good luck with this assignment. You do not need to write an essay response to each question, so please do not do so. In fact, you should be able to successfully respond to each question in several sentences or a paragraph at most. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail or call me.
1. On pages 381-382, there is paragraph about tropical fish. Please quote the author’s stated claim exactly as it appears in the paragraph. (Hint: the stated claim is one sentence long.)
2. On pages 381-382, there is paragraph about tropical fish. Since this paragraph is a satire, you know that the stated claim is not what the author truly believes, so please paraphrase the author’s implied claim. (Hint: the implied claim should be one sentence in length.)
3. On page 382, there is paragraph about circuses. Please quote the author’s stated claim exactly as it appears in the paragraph. (Hint: the stated claim is one sentence long.)
4. On pages 381-382, there is paragraph about circuses. Since this paragraph is a satire, you know that the stated claim is not what the author truly believes, so please paraphrase the author’s implied claim. (Hint: the implied claim should be one sentence in length.)
“A Modest Proposal” by Jonathan Swift
1. The author of the work is not the same individual who is making the claim. In fact, Swift assumes a persona, the persona of someone he, hopefully, is not. List some of the characteristics of his alter-ego.
2. What is the proposer’s (we will use the word proposer to identify the individual making the claims) attitude toward the beggars he describes in the opening paragraphs?
3. In one sentence, paraphrase the proposer’s stated claim.
4. In one sentence, paraphrase the proposer’s implied claim.
5. According to the proposer, what are some of the issues that need correcting?
6. How does the use of facts and statistics help to bolster the proposer’s credibility?
7. Who will be the beneficiaries of this modest proposal?
8. Identify at least four good things that will come from this modest proposal.
9. Does the proposer address any arguments that might be raised against his modest proposal? If so, how does he address them?
10. Looking at the final paragraph, why does the proposer end his modest proposal in this manner?
11. Who is the intended audience of this satire?
12. Did you enjoy this satire? Why?
13. Does this satire have any relevance for us reading it today? If so, what is it?
“How to Raise a Pimp” by Darryl L. Fortson, M.D.
1. In one sentence, paraphrase the author’s stated claim.
2. In one sentence, paraphrase the author’s implied claim.
3. According to the author, what are the four things that one must do in order to raise a pimp?
4. Who is the intended audience of this satire?
5. What is the author trying to accomplish with his satire?
6. Did you enjoy this satire? Why?
7. Do you think this satire is effective? Why?