Get ready for the adventurous & study ride this summer with lots of interactive sessions, fun activities on various subjects for elementary and middle school students.
Camps begin on 9th June!
Explore the right camp for yourself! Here are the categories:
Discover the whiz-kid in you! Register now for our summer camp.
Learn addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Yes, it’s time to take your mental math ability to a level-up by revisiting the old familiar way of solving sums and equations.
Here’s what we’ll help young math magicians solve quickly without pencil or paper
-“What is 5 +6?”
-“What is 16-4?”
-“What is 4x5?”
-“What is 12/ 2?”
Our tutors will interact with young scholars and do fun activities throughout the session.
Yes we’ll play a game to know:
-”What comes next?”
-”What comes before? “
-”What comes between?”
Also, students will have to identify the 2D and 3D shapes.
Are you ready to answer? Let’s look for
- Odd one out.
- Identify the even and odd numbers.
- Map your reading time
Things just got interesting! This is what we’ll do:
- Learn about the real world by doing a simple counting money activity
- Excel in Math by quickly arranging numbers in ascending, descending order
- Perform “greater than”, “less than”, “equal” operations
- Quick recap by doing fun place value activity worksheets
Here’s the plan:
- It’s time to solve fraction activity worksheets
- Can you read Roman numerals? Let’s find out!
- Get set to play mental math pictorial games
- Duration: Our Math expert will spend 45 minutes with elementary level students and 60 minutes with middle school students each day to hone their skills.
- Platform: Zoom classes are a class apart! Prepare yourself for the best summer camp of your student life.
- Objective:Learn Time Management, vedic Math tricks and academic skills to solve Math quickly and perform faster calculations.
Register now to camp with the best and expand your mathematical ability to do faster calculations in your head.
Get ready for the best Summer Math Camp for Elementary and Middle School students today!
For budding scientists in elementary school, here’s your plan:
Each session will last from 45 min to 120 minutes. Hurry now!
Each session will last from 60-120 minutes. Register your child to enjoy science camp activities today!
What’s there in vocab wiz summer camp for Elementary Students?
Ready to find out where can you use:
Get ready to:
We’ll focus on uncovering confusing words
Here’s how to use transition markers :
Snapshot of what we’ll cover:
Let’s find out:
Here’s what you’ll do:
Become a Vocab- Wiz by registering for our English Summer Camp at TutorEye. Reserve your spot now!
Schedule for elementary school coding students
Introduction of Scratch i.e SPRITE,STAGE,DASHBOARD,SPRITE-LIST
- When you make a purchase, you are confirming that you understand our purchase conditions and have accepted them on behalf of yourself and the student you are registering for.
- Your spot in the summer camp will be secured with a 100% non-refundable deposit to be paid at the time of confirmation. The reservation fee is non-refundable unless TutorEye cancels your summer camp anytime due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Once the summer camp is booked, changes are not allowed to be made.
- No fee will be refunded if you decide to leave the summer camp before the scheduled finish date due to any reasons.
- All invoices will be delivered in USD.
- After your payment is successfully received, we will forward you a copy of your invoice and we will share a registration confirmation email with details about the summer camp and how to access the camp. (Please make sure to check your promotion email folder).
Sign up for our coding camp today to unleash the programmer in you!