BA @ DU
I can teach: Essay, Term Paper, Research Paper, Book Report/Review or Movie Review, Coursework, Speech/Presentation, Article Critique, Annotated Bibilography, Reaction Paper, Application Paper view more..Essay, Term Paper, Research Paper, Book Report/Review or Movie Review, Coursework, Speech/Presentation, Article Critique, Annotated Bibilography, Reaction Paper, Application Paper, Dissertation, Dissertation Chapter, Editing, Resume Writing, CV Writing, CV Editing, Cover Letter, Personal Statement, Admission Essay, Scholarship Essay, Admission Papers Editing, Conversational English (also Small Talk), Understanding of Idioms, Expressions, Tones & Gestures, Preposition usage with Time, Location & Movement, Vocabulary, Business English, English, Hindi view less..
• 10 years of work experience with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with proven track record in training, counseling, and content writing/development etc.
• Creative visionary with ability to think outside the box, oversee design of fresh content materials, and implement, initiate, and sell new ideas.
• Innovative problem-solver and detail-oriented, analytical organizer who can identify problems, research solutions, make effective decisions, and enforce policies.
• Skilled at bringing challenging and innovative teaching/learning atmosphere which empowers the active learner.
• Self-motivated leader with proficiency in handling administrative activities entailing student-parent relationship and upholding of the institution motto.
Hobbies: Reading Books, driving, interacting with people, playing games, travelling, and listening to music etc.
English: I've been teaching English for the last several years. I just love teaching this language. It is worldwide accepted language. I have taught students from all over the world. According to me, one can learn English language through practice. Remember, "practice makes the man perfect".