TutorEye’s aims to provide result-oriented online tutoring to students from K-12.
Future of education & role of online learning - Hear from industry leaders on the impact of emerging technologies
Each week TutorEye invites an industry leader to come and share their thoughts, views and projections about some key topics around education.
We ask our guest speakers ever from their current profile & work to their views about education in general post-pandemic. Their general opinion about tutoring and role of technology with regards to future.
As mental health is the core to the process of learning, hence we understand correlations between topics such as brain development, mental health, handling stress etc. with students and in relationship to parents and caregivers also.
These FREE online Edtech discussions are great resources for adults, parents, teachers and businesses specifically operating in the education sector.
Interested in becoming our next EdTech speaker? Connect with our academic lead over email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
October Schedule for EdTech Discussions:
1. 6th October 2021 – EdTech Discussion with Ambika Devi & Katerina Belik
2. 20th October 2021 at 4:00 pm (CST) – Edtech Discussion with Peter Belfry
September Schedule for EdTech Discussions:
1. 18th September 2021 – EdTech Discussion with David Dasari
2. 21st September 2021 - EdTech Discussion with Dr Kathryn Murray
3. 24st September 2021 - EdTech Discussion with Madhuri Varma
2. 30th September 2021 - EdTech Discussion with Stephanie Kalina-Metzger